Histamine Test system is a rapid colorimetric enzyme assay system for the quantitative analysis of histamine in raw fish, frozen fish or canned tuna.
- Just dissolve the reagents and mix with the sample. The analysis is simple and safe. Due to high specificity of the enzyme, no hazardous chemicals-such as strong acids or organic solvents-are needed.
- The reaction takes only 15 minutes. For raw fish samples, the test can be fully completed-from sample preparation to result- in one hour.
- AOAC Performance Tested Method(PTM)Certification. The test has been shown to have a high correlation with official laboratory reference methods.
|Number of measurements||60 assays|
Enzyme reagent (lyophilisate)x 6
Colorimetric reagent (lyophilisate) x 6
Histamine Standard solution x 3
Buffer x 1
|Expiry||End of month after 31 months from manufacturing date.|
- The reagent can not be used for purposes other than voluntary health inspection and research applications.
- This measurement, instruments and EDTA solution such as a micro pipette in addition to this kit and the absorbance meter is required.
- Histamine is easy to adsorb to the glass. Please use the plastic tube or the like.
- This kit is a histamine assay kit for raw fish. However, by varying the pretreatment method, it is the case that can be adapted to samples other than raw fish.